The new generation of phone system access software
World Class Access
accessaphone is a software application that enhances the accessibility and usability of the phone system. All call functions can be performed on a highly comfortable level. The full set of phone system features, like transfer and conference, mailbox status or call log entries, are easily accessed and controlled using keyboard controls and audio output.
Supports MS Office
accessaphone not only enhances phone system accessibility but also allows you to integrate MS Office features, like the address book, into the program. With only one click you can integrate the MS Office address book into accessaphone and with a second click you dial the number of one of the address book entries.
Easy to use and ready to go
The installation of accessaphone is effortless. Once the phone system is installed and configured on the computer, the user can select the appropriate phone in a drop down menu inside accessaphone to start using the software.
Hot keys will increase the performance of call functions. The hot keys are intuitive and easy to learn. All this makes accessaphone ready to be used to its full potential after only a very short introduction stage.
• Audible Caller ID
• Audible Message Waiting Indicator
• Audible Call Log (including Missed Calls)
• Address Book Integration (Currently MS Outlook)
• Speed Dials
• Intuitive Hot Keys for Call Control
• Compatible with Screen Readers
• Call Flagging with Notes and Many More!
• Meets the requirements of section 508 and many other accessibility laws
• Intel P4 1.8GHz Processor or Equivalent
• Microsoft .NET 2.0 Installed
• SAPI 5.1
• A Sound Card
• 1GB Ram
accessaphone is a product of Tenacity Operating, LLC Subject to change © Handy Tech 03/2011